- How long have you been working at Manor homes?
I have been working at Manor homes from day 1. I started Manor Homes in October 1995. So i have been here 20 years.
- What is your day –to- day function at work?
I oversee the day –to- day running of the business. I ensure that the various sites run effectively and productively and make sure that house is delivered on time and in budget. I am involved in all the quotes and tenders and I spend a lot of with new customers and assist them to get started with their house from finance to finishing items.
- What do you enjoy about your job?
I enjoy the starting off process of realising someone’s dream and then ensuring that it happens
- Concrete, stone, wood or glass …? and why.
Glass—- lets the light in. Allows you to see how out and enjoy the surroundings that you are in. Psychologically speaking it is transparent which is what i want to be in all my dealings with people in business and life.
- What’s your favourite Drink?
A nice glass of Shiraz
- Best thing about summer?
The opportunity to hit the mountains and enjoy the nature that we have around us.
- Any fun activity or hobbies that you might have?
I enjoy hiking, camping and spending time with my wife and daughter, family and friends.